Nanoprotech manufactures the best anticorrosion lubricants
and electrical insulation coatings on the market today.
Nanoprotech, based on nano technology is the global leader in anti-corrosion protection and electrical insulation. This unique product maintains and restores electric conductivity of electrical components even after it comes in contact with moisture. These properties make Nanoprotech an innovative leader in protection against corrosion and moisture. MEC & Services is the exclusive distributor on Aruba.
Call +297.736.3333 today to order yours or click here for more info on how to stay connected for full support.
Nanoprotech Anti Rust Solutions For Industries and Home
Nanoprotech formula was created thanks to the development of nanotechnology in Europe in 2007. Next, the formula went through a progressed simulation test of the worst weather conditions. Hundreds of laboratory experiments that tested the properties and the performance of the formula proved that the Nanoprotech formula has no close competition.
Industrial and Consumer’s issues
In the Caribbean inhabitants are grateful for the cool breeze except for the fact that it contains salty vapor and moisture that invades and affects our equipments with corrosion, dryness, wear or other damage. This process develops rapidly and regularly with industrial and consumer’s equipments, followed by dramatic consequences. Nanoprotech prevents this from happening.
Following video illustrates a running drilling machine under water after treated with Nanoprotech
Following video illustrates a comparison of Nanoprotech treated and untreated metal and electronics
Some of the Nanoprotech benefits :
– FORMS WATERPROOF COATING.
– MAINTAINS ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY UNDER WATER.
– PREVENTS SHORT CIRCUITS, MALFUNCTIONING AND FREEZING OF EQUIPMENT.
– PREVENTS CURRENT LEAKAGE AND INSULATION BREAKDOWN.
– PROTECTION FOR 1 YEAR OR MORE.
– PROTECTION AGAINST ALL KINDS OF MOISTURE.
– RESTORES MOISTURE DAMAGED ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT.
– INCREASES SERVICE LIFE OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT.
– ELIMINATES SOOT, CARBON DEPOSIT AND DIRT.
– REDUCES MAINTENANCE COSTS.
– LOWERS STARTER CURRENT IN ELECTRIC MOTORS
In contrast to well-known insulating sprays, Nanoprotech Electric is resistant to heavy usage. Nanoprotech does not evaporate and does not require any additional cleansing or lubricating prior to the application. Nanoprotech Electric displaces moisture, lubricates mechanisms, securely proofs electrical components even in damp environments, and improves performance of the equipment.
NANOPROTECH Anticor guarantees a powerful protection against corrosion, a longtime protection against moisture, a cleansing and lubricating effect, and it has an excellent surface adhesion to metals and alloys. Anticorrosion protection should be used on all stages of production and operation of metal parts and mechanisms. Average loss due to corrosion accounts for about 12% of annual volume of metal production. In addition, corrosion causes premature breakdown of expensive and important equipment.
Purpose of NANOPROTECH Electric:
- protects electronic devices against moisture (steam, condensate water, rain, chlorinated and salt water etc.)
- increases service life of electrical equipment;
- restores, maintains and improves dielectric resistance of electrical equipment in wet conditions;
- restores performance and conductivity of moisture damaged parts from corrosion and oxidation;
- protects against short circuits, malfunctioning and freezing of equipment;
- protects against insulation breakdown and current leakage;
- improves dielectric conductivity of the surfaces;
- protects against oxidation, mildew and fungi on electrical contacts;
- eliminates soot, carbon deposit and dirt;
- cleans and protects contacts of electrical equipment against dust and dirt.
Purpose of NANOPROTECH Anticor:
- protects metals and mechanisms against moisture (vapor, humidity, water condensate, splashes, fog, rain, acid rain, chlorinated and salt water);
- displaces moisture;
- builds powerful elastic protective coating;
- protects against breakage of metal and steel mechanisms;
- significantly increases service life of mechanisms;
- protects moving parts from corrosion;
- protects mechanisms against wear and tear;
- eliminates soot, carbon deposit and dirt;
- helps to loosen rust (bolts, screws, etc.);
- eliminates squeaking
- protects scratches and cracks on metal surfaces against corrosion;
- provides stable operation of equipment in winter;
- has high penetration rate
- efficient in protection of bearings against humidity;
- significantly increases service life of moving mechanisms,equipment, and details in adverse condition.
We pick up, clean, coat & deliver PLASMA, LED and LCD televisions within only 24 hrs !
Call us today at +297.736.3333
Following video illustrates a double coating process of a flat screen with Plastic spray and Nanoprotech
• For small runs and service applications, the easiest way to apply Nanoprotech is from an
aerosol can. Spray from a distance of 20 to 30 cm on the dry and degreased surface. As
pre-cleaning of PCB’s, we do recommend to remove greases, dirt and flux residues first.
• For serial production runs, coating in bulk can be applied by brush or by dipping.
• For dip coating it is also necessary to fix the immersion time and the withdrawal speed.
The faster the removal from the bulk, then thicker the film will be. Dipping baths have to
be carefully protected to ensure no entrapment of conductive stuck-on residues.
CLICK HERE and join our solid and productive Community Of Consumers and receive service, news, recent developments, discounts, promotions and other valuable information.
Top service at reasonable prices.
Refer to a potential new customer and earn money.
A versatile company with a good reputation.
Discounts and competitive prices for members.